Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Wednesday!

I have a couple more Halloween cards to share this week before I move on to some fall themed cards. These two cards are both made with some of the new DRS Designs Halloween stamp releases. Aren't the striped socks on the ghost totally adorable! Can you tell I am totally loving my new Martha Stewart fence punch. For the second card I free hand cut the tree, not great, but ok. The dp came pre-glittered and then I glittered each of the letters. Pretty in real life, but hard to photo!

Supplies used: All stamps from DRS Designs, SU cardstock, Debbie Mumm DP, Martha Stewart fence punch, Doodlebug glitter, SU glitter, MM bat brads, googlie eyes, Koh-i-noor colored pencil.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a great day!

12 comments:

Gia Harvey said...

These are fab Heather - love the ghost on the first one - funly socks :-)

Anonymous said...

What fantastic cards!! I love the first one...the ghost with the socks. It is adorable and funny at the same time. Love the glitter look of the ghost. Great job on both!

Linda Anderson said...

These cards are totally adorable Heather!!! Not only are you making me want that punch, but now I'm going to have to order from DRS Designs!! Shame on you!!!!! I hope you're proud of yourself!!! LOL!!

Linda

marywebb said...

Those are so cute Heather, I am hoping to get sme staming in this weekend. Cross your fingers for me!!1

Maria Matter said...

Oh, I love these!!! The ghost looks awesome glittered! Great Trick or Treat card too! I love sparkly cards!!
Blessings, Maria

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

SO SO SO cute. Are these the ones you LOVE? You should, they're fabulous! All the glitter is rockin', you know how I feel about glitter!

Kari said...

Heather!! They are both just too cute!! Great job!!

Hazel said...

I'm not into Halloween, so I don't do the cards, but yours are great. I saw on another blog that you were asking about a link for the new BG challenge blog. If you go to my blog, there is a blinkie on my list on the right that will take you there.

Angie C said...

Oh Heather, these are excellent, love them both

Janette said...

All of these Halloween cards are awesome Heather! great colors, cute stamps (of course LOL), and really neat fence punch too. Great job

Angel said...

i *love* what you did w/ these sets!!! awesome cards!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally LOVE that glittery ghost and the glittery letters!! You are very creative!! :)