Sunday, October 5, 2008

And the winners are.....

All of my winners were picked using a random drawing (cutting up names and putting them in a hat).

Challenge #1: QKD silver and gold challenge....Prettier Stuff (Melissa)
*Remember even if you didn't win my QKD set you are still in the running for the grand prizes being given away by Queen Kat. The winners will be posted on the QKD blog later.

Challenge #2: FCD heavy metal challenge....Kisa Peters

Challenge #3: DRS all that glitters...Ryann, marywebb and Kisa Peters

Prize for completing all 3 challenges...Since there were only 3 of you (Ryann, marywebb and Kisa Peters) who completed all 3 challenges I will be sending all 3 of you a little something. Thank you so much for playing along with all of my challenges!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Yay! Thank you! Here is my email address. If you want to send me an email I can give you my address.

rsalamon@mac.com

I had a *blast* playing along with your challenges!