Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I just remembered...

I have something I can share, yay! Here is a card I made on World Card Making Day. I made this card for one of the SCS WCMD challenges...trees! The challenge was perfect since I had just gotten my Funky Trees set from QKD.

Supplies used: Stamps from QKD, SU CS and DP, Versamagic chalk ink, Shimmerz paint, self adhesive rhinestones, foam dimensionals.

I hope you all had a great day! My camera (I mean, husband) will be home tomorrow so I will be back in the blogging groove soon! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the image, colors, and layout. The bling is fantastic!!! Awesome job!

Kisa Peters said...

Great card! Can't wait for your camera (I mean husband) to get home!

Delia said...

What a great card, the colors are awesome.

nessy said...

love the gems ~lovely touch heather ~wonderful layout and autumn colours!!
vanessa xx

Shirley said...

How Fall lovely! The leaves are so pretty and the bling is the perfect embellishment!.

Shirley said...

How Fall lovely! The leaves are so pretty and the bling is the perfect embellishment!.

Maria Matter said...

Oooo, I love your tree! This is sooo pretty!
Blessings, Maria

Kari said...

Great card Heather! Love the colors and a fantastic layout!

Kristine said...

Hi Heather! Just found your blog for the first time. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) You've really got a great thing going here. LOVE your card here. That tree is super cute and the fall leaves and layout--Super Neat!! =)