Monday, November 3, 2008

Daylight savings is kicking my butt!

I have been up since before 5am...this sucks! I am not a person who gets up before 6 for anything...ever! I am a sleeper. My body does not adjust to change well and it will be a week before I can get used to this...amazes me the chaos caused by changing the clock by just 1 hour.

Anyway, as promised, here are a couple pictures of my Scooby Doo and my Sleeping beauty. I might have even snapped a pic of a wicked witch too, LOL...
The kids had a great time trick or treating. This was the first year that they were both REALLY into the trick or treat scene. Now to bag up the candy and get it out of here before we (meaning I) eat it all. Every year we bag up most of the candy and send it to work with Tom for his coworkers. I'm sure they will all be anxiously waiting for him to get there this morning with our stash of candy, LOL!

I also thought I would share another Christmas card made with the Christmas Punch Art set from Firecracker Designs. For this card I decided to go with a center opening. Isn't that reindeer just so cute!
Supplies used: Stamps from Firecracker Desigsn, SU CS, Prismacolor markers, glitter, Cuttlebug embossing folder, nestibilities.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics and card!! :) Hope you get caught back up soon!!

marywebb said...

Great Costumes!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Shirley said...

How creative with the ornament! and I really like the different card fold too!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Love the costumes. Fantastic card! Love the punch art!

nessy said...

super cute photos ~so glad you all had such fun!!~thanks for sharing!
love the xmas card ~yes he is very cute!
vanessa xx