Friday, November 14, 2008

Stamp Something!

The QKD birthday celebration has already started! I thought all of the challenge sites were posting on Monday but I saw today that one is already up and going. Check out the Stamp Something blog for all the deets. If you play along make sure to post a link to your creation on the Stamp Something blog as one lucky player will win some fabulous QKD goodies!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:
Supplies used: Stamps from Queen Kat Designs, SU CS, Basic Grey DP, Prima flowers, MM brads, Shimmerz paint.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

I just LOVE this card! The flowers are OZSOME! Great job heather!

Kisa Peters said...

I just LOVE this card! The flowers are OZSOME! Great job heather!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Heather, what an incredible card. The Basic Grey pattern paper is perfect for this card! Love the layout and bright colors!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful! Great papers/flowers/colors!!! Makes me smile!
Blessing, Maria

jo said...

stunning card, love the floweres, huggs jo x

Shirley said...

What a bright, vibrant, and cheerful card. Love those flowers too!

Kari said...

I love this card! I love all of the bright colors! The paper you used is fantastic!! Fun sketch too! Great job Heather!