Monday, December 1, 2008

December already?

I feel like just yesterday it was August and now today I had to flip the calendar over to December. Where does the time go? Oh how I wish it were still warm and sunny August. We got our first measureable snowfall overnight. Oh how I hate when the weather gets like this. I awoke to the sound of snowblowers and spinning tires. Yuck! They only bright side of today is I get to pick up the 4th book in the Twilight series from my friend Kris so hopefully I can read the night away!

Today I have a card to share that uses of the new release stamps from DRS Designs. DRS Designs is known for their wide selection of sentiment stamps and this new release is a wonderful addition.
I was really happy with how this card turned out. The shimmery flowers were painted with Shimmerz Gold glimmerz Blingz. The Gold glimmerz Blingz is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it. If you missed my post a couple days ago, I got to share the news that I am a new member of the Shimmerz design team and I could not be more excited!!!!! Actually, excited is a major understatement! Shimmerz is one of my absolute favorite products and this card really shows why it is. I think the shimmery flowers really make this card pop! If you haven't tried Shimmerz, I definitely reccomend it! You can order Shimmerz from several online stores including a few of my favorites: Firecracker Designs, Jacksonbelle Embellishments and the newly opened Shimmerz Shop online store.
Supplies used: Stamps from DRS Designs, SU CS, Shimmerz Gold Glimmerz, Sharpie markers, misc ribbon, foam dimensionals.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Heather!! ;) Love your Shimmerz flowers!! Congrats on being a Shimmerz DT!!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh! I LOVE it! Great picture of the Blingz!

nessy said...

dazzling card heather ~wonderful words!!
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card - really bright and cheery!

Anonymous said...

First of all, this card is FANTASTIC!! Second, I'm a jealous dog!! I simply ADORE Shimmerz so congratulations!!!

Maria Matter said...

Oh, I really like this one! Great color combo and it sparkles, what more could one ask for!!!!!
Absolutely fabulous!!!
Blessings, Maria

Shirley said...

Very very elegant! Wonderful design!

Kari said...

Great card! Love the colors and the saying!!