Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Candy Winners!

Thank you to all of you for the wonderful stress reduction ideas! You all had such wonderful suggestions! Thanks also for making my first year of blogging such a success! Without further ado, here are the blog candy winners:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Lynn Stevens


RUNNER UP PRIZE WINNERS:
Cheri Howard
Brenda
Nancy
LindaSS
June
Maggie Bob
ABChobby.it
Susie
Regina
Jacilynn
Tertia
Katrina

If you are one of the winners, please send me an email to thlr2003@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get your prizes mailed out ASAP!

Thanks again to all of you who entered my blog candy contest. I wish I could give you all something!
I will be having a blog candy drawing during the last week of each month this year (starting in Feb.) so be sure to check in!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Regina said...

WOW!!!! That's fantastic!!! I am so happy!

Susie said...

wahoo I think I might be a runner up winner wahoo {{doing the happy dance}}

marywebb said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

AbcHobby.it said...

WOW... I'm a winner!! Thanks a lot! I'm so happy! This period is very busy for me, sorry if I comment now!!

hugs elisabetta