Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Club Anya Sketch Challenge

Have you checked out the club Anya blog yet? They are having a fun sketch challenge contest this week. The contest runs through Friday so you still have time to play along!

Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:
Supplies used: Digital 50's Sweethearts Anya/Ian, Sentiment from SU, SU CS, Bazzill CS, Basic Grey DP, K&Co heart stickers, Prismacolor markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, misc ribbon, foam dimensionals.

I hope you are all having a great week! Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the most adorable cards I have seen. You did an awesome job on it!!

Unknown said...

This is SUPER adorable...I just love it. I have this image - I need to print and color - ASAP!! :) great job with the sketch Heather!!

Nancy said...

So cute, Heather...I still have to work on this sketch so I can play with my Greeting Farm stamps!!

nessy said...

wonderful card ~super cute ~love the sparkle!!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Great card Heather! You should multi-task and call it your TTIC18 challenge card also :-)

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOOOOOO cute OMG!!! I love it!

Kisa Peters said...

ahh! So cute!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Heather!! I love what you did for the sketch!! Cute images!! :)

Heather Schlatter said...

LOL,

O.K. I see you did thatt sketch too, I really like what you did with it, and I saw it in the gallery and liked it there too!!!

Wonderful take on the sketch Heather!!!

Heather S.