Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's the weekend!!!

Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend! Today I thought I would share a card I made with the newly released Easter Blessings set from Firecracker Designs. I absolutely love this new set. It is so beautiful and elegant and could be used for Easter or weddings or lots of other occasions. Here is a peak at the whole set:
Here is my card:
Supplies used: Easter Blessings stamp set from Firecracker Designs, SU CS, SU DP, Prismacolor markers, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter, EK Success corner punch, self adhesive rhinestones, Sheer Creations ribbon, foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the HUGE Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop! Make sure you stop by and check it out!

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Gosh, Heather, this is gorgeous! Love that ring of flowers!
Now, I need this set too...stop making beautiful cards lady! hehe
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So pretty! I love the pinks. I am so so so jealous of all your new punches!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!! I adore the colors!!! Such a perfect card for Easter or anytime the occasion calls for "Blessings". Awesome job!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just GORGEOUS Heather! Awesome that you got to put your new punches to work! This stamp set is beautiful, too. But you know I love your card more because it's pink :) Hope you get to RELAX this weekend!!! xoxo

nessy said...

gorgeous heather ~so delicate ~very pretty in pink
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

as usual Heather, I absolutely love your card. You aren't gonna get sick of hearing that are ya? *w*

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Love the versatility of this set - and great layout!!

Heather "Hev" said...

What a stunning card Heather :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Heather,

This is a stunning card and I love the colors you did a great job on using that set!!! Love it!!!

Great Coloring too!!

Heather

Janna said...

This is so, so stunning!! Wow!! I love the beautiful color combo and the gorgeous layout! but that wreath around the sentiment is amazing!!! It is just elegant and sophisticated! I absolutely adore it!

Smiles,
janna