Well...here it is, my 500th blog post. WOW! I can't believe I have posted 500 times. My blog posts typically take me about 20 minutes to post by the time I write, edit, proof-read, etc. That means I've spent 10,000 minutes blogging...or 167 hours....or 7 days....WOW!!! Crazy when you look at it that way, LOL.
I didn't actually plan on posting this afternoon but I got a message from Lindsey from Jacksonbelle Embellishments that I couldn't wait to pass on...it is time for another Jacksonbelle design team call! Here are the deets:
Jacksonbelle Embellishments offers a wide variety of stamps, embellishments, paper, ribbon and basically everything you will need to create beautiful paper crafts! We are looking for 4 new design team members. The design team call will be open until June 24th at 12am EST.
Here are the design team requirements ~
1. Each month we will have pre-determined challenges which you will be asked to take part of each Tuesday.
2. Each design team member will be asked to do ONE tutorial during their term. The tutorial can be a card, altered item, anything the member would be most comfortable profiling.
3. You must post in your gallery/blog at least 5 projects a month featuring Jbelle product. This can be combined with the Tuesday challenges.
4. You MUST love the products Lindsey sells!!! This will make designing so much easier and fun!
What you will receive ~
1. 25% off ALL purchases at Jacksonbelle Embellishments.
2. A one time $25 gift certificate to Jacksonbelle Embellishments.
3. Free product throughout your term.
4. You will be part of a really fun group of girls!!!
1. Design team term ~ July 1st 2009 to Dec. 31st 2009
Does all this sound good to you??? If so, THIS is what you need to do ~ email DIRECT links to your blog and/or gallery, three samples of your best work!!! It is not required that you use Jbelle products. The email address to send these links to is jacksonbelle. embellishments@ gmail.com. The 4 chosen designers will be contacted BY June 28th. The new design team will be announced June 29th!!!
So there you go. If you are interested, I highly recommend you apply. The JB team is a fun bunch!
Check back later for some fun blog candy to celebrate my 500th blog post! Hope you all are having a great day!