Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twinkling Tuesday Challenge - Summe Slice

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great start to your week. It is time for another Twinkling Tuesday challenge. Even though I didn't have enough time to play along this week, I wanted to share the fabulous challenge with you! This week we have a inspiration challenge for you! Here is the inspiration piece (isn't this just mouthwatering!):

Be sure to check out the blogs of my fabulous fellow TT design team members for some fun summer slice inspiration!
Cassie
Christi
Darla
Debbie
Heather S.
Jacquie
Janna
Jessica
Kim
Kimmie
Rebecca
Sandra
Lisa Slusser

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check back later this morning for the Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I haven't had a chance to work on mine either but man that pic sure does look yummy!!

Kisa Peters said...

I LOVE that photo! It really is refreshing!

Cassie said...

hey girl! just wanted to say i love the new blog banner!

Heather Schlatter said...

Well I know I have been MIA for way to long, but I have vowed this week to get back to commenting on regularly on those blogs I enjoy the most at the very least!!!

I don't know how long you have had this great new blog layout, but I really like it!!!

I really have missed coming by and commenting on all your lovely creations Heather!!!!

Heather Schlatter