Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

We have a fun inspiration challenge today! Unfortunately summer is almost over...as a tribute to the lazy days of summer our inspiration challenge this week is : YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!!!!! We're talking colors like orange, yellow, red or how about some shine with Shimmerz or Stickles. Maybe a project with bugs or flowers or beach stamps...anything inspired by summer sunshine! We would love for you to play along with us this week. If you do, please leave a link on this post to your project or use keyword JBE068 when uploading to SCS or PCP!

Here is my "You Are My Sunshine" card:

I used some super fun Basic Grey Lemonade designer paper and a matching brad (I absolutely LOVE the matching Basic Grey embellishments!). I added some shine to my Prima flower with some Shimmerz paint and finished it off with a fun Martha Stewart punched border. The sentiment is from DRS Designs.

For more "You Are My Sunshine" inspiration, check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

I also wanted to mention that Lindsey just posted some AWESOME Jenni Bowlin products in the Jacksonbelle store! Check them all out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Heather, this is just gorgeous!! I love it!! :) HUGS

Unknown said...

Way to go Heather - this is one gorgeous card ... the colours are perfect!

Michelle said...

That big yellow flower and your flower on top of it with the Shimmerz are super summery -- very pretty....love PINK as a summer interpretation for sure!

Jill said...

Love the pink and yellow! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH! This is fantastic! I love the colors and paper, the shimmerz looks awesome! Great job!

Kristine said...

Awww...very sunshiney and CUTe! :)

Bethany Paull said...

This just SCREAMS sunshine with those bright, happy colors. Fab Heather!

LorettaL said...

That is such a sweet card, Heather!!!

Carly said...

Love the big gorgeous flower! Great card!

Maria Matter said...

Heather, this is stunning! Just a wow of a card! great job!!!
When I think of shimmerz, I always think of you! That's a good thing, right? lol
I really must try glitzing up some of my flowers with my shmz!
Blessings, Maria

Linda Anderson said...

Boy summer has flown by, hasn't it! Totally spectacular card Heather, as always!! You're such an inspiration!!

Linda

Trudee said...

totally craving some pink lemonade right now! love this! :)