Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge and Blog Hop!!!

It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another funWednesday Prettie Challenge and blog hop! This week our challenge comes from the incredibly talented Prettie Girl Frances! Frances' challenge is a super fun sketch. We would love for you to ink up your Paper Pretties stamps and play along with us. One lucky challenge participant will win a $15 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique. Here are the challenge details:

How to Enter: make a card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC80.
Deadline: 6pm EST Tuedsay, December 8th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique


Here is the inspiration sketch:


Sorry for the poor lighting in my photo. I have been running crazy trying to get ready for our trip to Florida and by the time I got around to taking my photo last night the sun was almost set and I had little natural light.
For my card I used the absolutely adorable set "The Nativity". This set is just precious!

If you are just starting at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning. You definitely won't want to miss any of the stops! If you are following the hop, the next stop after my blog is the blog of Prettie Girl Wendy Bond!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific day!

14 comments:

Kristy said...

Awww this is so cute! Love everything about it and your coloring looks great!

Jana Weaver said...

Wow Heather, this is amazing!! I love all the embellishments, the ribbon, the image...everything!!!

Christi Flores said...

Oh WOW!!!!This is absolutely perfect!!

Jackie said...

Oh how precious is this! I just love what you did with these stamps! Loving this!

Jessica Diedrich said...

That is too cute-have fun in FL! We are going to Disney in March and I can't wait! That is a cute little doo-dad (like my English LOL) attached to the ribbon. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Such an awesome card!! Love the image...so sweet!! You did an incredible job with the colors and embellishing!

Danni said...

Fabulous!! Love it!

Unknown said...

So adorable!! Love that set and this card is so cute! :)

christie said...

this is awesome Heather - LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is adorable! I haven't seen that stamp before...I need to go and snoop!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Beautiful! The colors are so rich and elegant! I adore that image! Terrific ribbon treatment and embellishments.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image and that ribbon/button combo really add an elegant touch!

Maria Matter said...

oh what a super sweet image, gorgeous design and coloring Heather!!!

Have a great weekend, we're expecting a bit of snow! Our first for the season and we're soooo excited!
Blessings, Maria

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Heather, absolutely adorable!!!

Linda