Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge and a Blog Hop!

It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another fun Wednesday Prettie Challenge and blog hop! This week our challenge comes from Prettie Mama herself! Christie's challenge for everyone is to make a 6x6 scrapbook page. We would love for you to ink up your Paper Pretties stamps and play along with us. One lucky challenge participant will win a $15 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique. Here are the challenge details:

How to Enter: make a card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC75.
Deadline: 6pm EST Tuedsay, December 15th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique


I have to admit I have been a terrible scrapper the past year. I think I've maybe made a total of 6 pages. I am grossly behind on my kids books! Christie's challenge got my mind back in scrapping mode and I'm hoping to work on some pages after Christmas (I'm also going to give a try at digi scrapping thanks to some major inspiration from Christie's AMAZING digi pages! - when you go to her blog make sure you scroll down and check them out!).

For my 6x6 page I used Whiskers Sophia. The picture is from Halloween when Annabelle was 2 years old...she's 6 now. Where does the time go?

If you are just starting at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning. You definitely won't want to miss any of the stops! If you are following the hop, the next stop after my blog is the blog of Prettie Girl Wendy Bond!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific day! We got 15 inches of snow last night with 2-4 more in the forecast for today so I can safely say we will not be going ANYWHERE today! I'm hoping to get the house clean and all of our stuff packed for our trip to Florida!

7 comments:

christie said...

Very Cute Heather!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww .... what a little cutie!

Jana Weaver said...

Oh Heather, that is adorable!! And our little Sophia compliments your little Annabelle perfectly!! Good luck going Digi...I love it!

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!!! It was like Sophia was made for Annabelle!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my this is just adorable!! Perfect stamp for the pic! :)

Danni said...

This is just too cute!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Love it!!!