Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something special going on at Little Paper Shop!!!

CHD Awareness Week

Today is a special day for my fellow LPS design team member Allison and the entire Little Paper Shop team. Julia was so sweet to allow Allison to design a stamp set for charity in recognition of Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week which starts today! This is a subject that is very near and dear to Allison's heart. You can read Allison's story on her blog, Stampin When I Can.

This digital stamp set, titled {Broken Hearts for Broken Hearts}, will be available at the Little Paper Shop for a donation of five dollars. All the proceeds (minus paypal fees) will be donated to the Stollery Children's Hospital in Edmonton to aid in research and the purchase of specialized equipment.

This digital set is like no other I've seen. It is serious and hilarious and a total deal for $5. Plus, that $5 (minus paypal fees) goes to support this great cause!!!

Be sure to check out the amazing creations the other design team girls have made with this wonderful set!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a terrific weekend!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I think your take on this stamp set is brill. I am so stealing it with the floating broken hearts in the BG! Thanks for helping me promote the set!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Very cute! Love the hearts in the background, I don't know how you did that but it looks great!

Claireabelle said...

I love that sentiment!!

Fabulous
x

Pam Varnell said...

This is just adorable Heather. Don't you just love that sentiment? LOL. Love the way you embossed the background with the dots and those broken hearts are just perfect.