Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TIOT #59 : Inspiration Challenge!

This is my 2nd post for today. Please scroll down to see my Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge card!

Welcome to this week's SCACD Try It Out Tuesday challenge! This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge. We were challenged to find inspiration from one of our favorite movies!
This was a tough challenge for me since I have so many favorite movies. I decided to limit my pick to movies that I've watched in the past couple months. Since I happen to be someone who loves food and I happen to be a blogger, the movie "Julie & Julia" seemed like the perfect pick as my inspiration.
The newly released Victoria Case image "Little Marti" fit my inspiration piece perfectly (ok, so I might have picked the movie for this reason, but I truly did like the movie!). "Little Marti" is just the cutest little chef I have ever seen! You can purchase the new Victoria Case images individually or you can buy the entire Spring collection at an incredible discount! My main image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment I used comes from Pink Cat Studio. Susana carries several Pink Cat sets! I couldn't resist using some Basic Grey Nook and Pantry designer paper as well as my new favorite embellishment, American Crafts glitter buttons!

I used this week's Friday Sketchers sketch challenge as my layout inspiration.


Be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the incredibly talented SCACD design team members for more inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another fun Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge.

3 comments:

Danni said...

I haven't seen this movie yet, it's in my list to see though! Fabulous card!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

super cute card!

Delia said...

OK this sketch can totally be a scrapbook page. I love the card, it's so cute!!! Delia