Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge and Blog Hop!

It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another fun Wednesday Prettie Challenge and blog hop! This week our challenge comes from Prettie Girl Wendy! Wendy challenged everyone to make a card using earth element colors along with a neutral white or vanilla.

This week the design team will be using either the set Look Who's Perky or Happily Ever After. These are both super cute sets and both stamp sets featured this week will be on sale for 35% off all week. Also be sure to check out the new digi stamp section of the boutique, Christie is adding new digis all the time (there are several adorable Sophia and Cooper digi stamps)!

I didn't use either of this week's featured sets for my card. Somehow I got my weeks messed up or something because I didn't realize I used the wrong set until about 2 minutes ago when I was typing up the last paragraph. Oops! Anyway...I still have a card to share though.

I also made my card for the Cupcake Crafts Challenge. The challenge this week is to use more than 1 button on your card.

If you are just starting at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start the blog hop from the beginning. You definitely won't want to miss any of the stops! If you are following the hop, the next stop after my blog is the blog of Prettie Girl Wendy!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific day!

4 comments:

nessy said...

what a fab card heather (would be perfect card for our new prime minister here in the uk!)~ love the layout~perfect!!
vanessa xx

Danni said...

What a neat card, really like how you set it up! Wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Very neat card! THe blocks are great! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Love the layout you used!!!