Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life is Busy!

CRAZY BUSY!!! I haven't had a chance to stamp in FOREVER!!!! I'm hoping to stamp on Sunday...maybe...crossing my fingers!
Until then I wanted to share something that I got in the mail today:

Do you recognize any of those cards? I'll give you a hint...

I was SOOOOO excited to see my Unity Boo Crew card on the front cover! I also have a Paper Pretties Halloween Pick of the Patch Cooper card inside the magazine!

Thank you to all of you who still visit and leave comments. I know I don't post near as often as I used to. I'm hoping once school starts and I have a little teeny tiny bit more time to myself I will be able to stamp more!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats Heather love your card!!

Jessica G. said...

Wow -- being published is impressive in itself, but making the front cover is awesome! Adorable card, I can definitely see why they chose it. Can't wait to peek and see your Cooper card, too!

Monique said...

Ack!! I love this those googly eyes.. Wow congratulations on having this card on the front cover holy smokers you must be excited!!

nessy said...

oh big congrats heather ~ how exciting!!!
vanessa xx

Jennifer E. said...

Congrats cover girl! That is such a fun Halloween card--you deserve it!

Delia said...

Congrats Heather!!! Love the card and I love that you made the front cover..Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Congrats to you sweetie!! I adore that card and I can see why it's published!! So fun!! HUGS

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Heather!! That is awesome...you are a cover girl!! Things will even out for you, and you'll get your stride...hang in there!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Congrats, that is so cool!! I loved seeing it in person, and the Cooper card is adorable too!

Jana Weaver said...

Heather...that's awesome!!! Congrats!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous job Heather!!! Love your card hun!
hugs & blessings!