Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Now don't have a heart attack...

but I actually stamped! I think this is the first Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge that I've been able to play along with in the past month. I have been working hard behind the scenes getting our next couple releases ready! I'm so excited about the new stamps we have coming out! I know you will all love them! Start watching for sneak peeks coming soon!

Our challenge for this week is to use pearls, rhinestones or Glitter Dots. We'd love for you to play along. One random challenge participant this week will win the Paper Pretties set "Made With Love". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PWC119. Please be sure to link up your project at the bottom of the challenge post on the Paper Pretties blog!

For my card I used the stamp set Happy Birthday Lamb. This set happens to be out of stock right now, but will hopefully be back in stock soon! I just love this adorable image! I added some Stampendous crystal ultrafine glitter and some Kaisercraft rhinestones. The designer paper is from Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Love it!!

Jackie said...

Heather this is so adorable! I love the colors and the layout! Glad you got the chance to play along!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Heather!!

Delia said...

Cute card, I love the rhinestones around the perimeter of the scallops. I am glad you got a chance to play.

Jessica G. said...

Adorable image and the perfect DP to go with it! Awesome use of rhinestones, too!!

Wendalyn said...

Card is adorable I never seen that image I see it's out of stock now :-(

Monique said...

How cute and cheerful :) Sweet Image :)

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous Heather!! Love the colors, and your coloring!

Pam Varnell said...

Precious Heather. Loving all that bling.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card as always and congrats on all the cards you have published in the new Just Cards Magazine! I enjoyed seeing your name everywhere! :-)