Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Wednesday! Our Paper Pretties challenge for this week is make a project with an animal or animal print on it. We'd love for you to play along. One random challenge participant this week will win the Paper Pretties set "Wade E Bug". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PWC121. Please be sure to link up your project at the bottom of the challenge post on the Paper Pretties blog!

For my card I used Beary Best Friend Cooper. Isn't he adorable! I used the Friday Sketchers sketch for my layout.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Adorable card, Heather! Perfect animal theme (everyone needs a teddy bear hug) and I really like the way you colored Cooper's hair -- wish my highlights looked that good!!

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute card Heather - that layout is perfect for this little guy!! And I love the colors you used - one of my favorite combos!!

Anonymous said...

This is just too sweet Heather!! I love it!! I love the take on the sketch and your wonderful coloring job! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable!! You did an amazing job on it.

Delia said...

Oh I love this card, it's so precious. I love your color combo and I how you colored this image.

StampOwl said...

such a cutie Heather

Stampvanwinkle said...

What an adorable card Heather. Love the layout and your coloring is wonderful. Great card.