Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday ARTish!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  Today we are celebrating the birthday of our very own ARTish with a birthday blog hop!  If you arrived via Wendy's blog you are on the right path...if not be sure to start back at Cindy's blog so you don't miss any of the birthday inspiration!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTish!  
I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!

As part of our birthday celebration we are also releasing our Monday Whatnot images a day early!  We happen to be releasing a couple birthday whatnot images this week so we thought it would be perfect to use them for ARTish's birthday blog hop!

For my card I used ARTish's new digi DESMOND DONKEY.  I think this image is absolutely HILARIOUS!  I love it!  

You can finish up the hop by heading on over to ARTish's blog to wish her a happy birthday!
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

I am loving this donkey

Wendalyn said...

Too cute Heather..

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee he is CUTE!!

Jackie said...

Oh Heather he looks great! I agree, this image is simply too sweet!

Julie said...

Adorable! Love this layout and the fun colors you used!

nessy said...

oh what fun ~what a cute image and love the bright colours heather!!
vanessa xx

Jessica G. said...

Perfect punched mat for this long-suffering party animal! Love those bright colors, too!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! Great job on it!

Delia said...

I love this donkey and he is colored so great!! I love the colors and the party boarder!! Awesome!!

artish said...

heather- thank you from the bottom of my heart for the SURPRISE Blog Hop...it was truly a treat to click on the link you sent me today---you prettie girls may as well have jumped out of my computer exclaiming just that. it was just what i needed to make my day a little brighter. i have loved looking at all of the wonderful cards...a treat in itself to see my images come to life! i love your card in all its color- and that mat- it could not be any more perfect!!! thank you!!!!

Billie A said...

Love the donkey I think I will have to get this one for sure, he brings back so many memories of playing this at parties. Great colors and love the present punch. Very cool card.

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute Heather...and I love the punch around the layer - that's perfect!!

ribenaruby said...

Cute fun image,loved the cards with this image!

Annette said...

Love the image - made me smile. Reminds me of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh (only your donkey is a bit happier!). Love it.