Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper Pretties February Previews Day #3

It's time for the February release previews at Paper Pretties.  Today is preview day #3.  Today's set is called "OH BABY!" and is illustrated by Victoria Case.  All 4 new releases will be available in the Paper Pretties Boutique no later than 7am EST on Wednesday!  For a chance to win this fabulous new set, be sure to leave a comment on the Paper Pretties blog today!


For my card I used the current Friday Sketchers Sketch Challenge (I flipped the sketch).


Thanks for stopping by today!  Check back tomorrow for preview day #4 and on Wednesday for a fabulous release day blog hop!

6 comments:

nessy said...

oh heather what a gorgeous, bright, fun card ~just love it!!
vanessa xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So DARLING!!

OttLite said...

Very cute!

Chris said...

WOW. I never would have thought to do this in anything but baby pastels BUT boy oh boy does this look great in those bright vibrant colors.

Delia Cruz said...

Awesome colors Heather, I love this image and I love you layout!! Beautiful!! TFS

Pam Hornschu said...

Love the colors on this fun card!