Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Candy Winner...

Our vacation has really thrown off my schedule.  I just realized that I hadn't picked a winner for my Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising blog candy. 

First off...before I post the winner, I want to thank every single one of you who donated!  It means so much to me!

With that said....the random grand prize winner of my blog candy is....
JACKIE RAKOSKI!

Congrats Jackie!

The random winner of a Paper Pretties stamp set is.....
DEBBIE B!

Congrats Debbie!

Everyone else who donated...I have some happy mail to send you too!

I need everyone who donated to email me your mailing address to hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com.

Thank you everyone for you kindness and generosity!  I will be doing this again next spring with hopefully even bigger and better blog candy!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: