Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Today the Paper Pretties design team has put together a little blog hop in honor of Prettie Girl Jackie's birthday!  If you arrived here via Amber's blog,  you are on the right path.  If not, be sure to head back to the Paper Pretties blog and start from the beginning!

Happy Birthday Jackie!  I am so lucky to have you on my team!  Thank you for everything that you do for me!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!


Next stop on the hop is the blog of Kristine Reynolds, be sure to hop all the way to the end and leave Jackie some birthday love!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card for Jackie is beautiful. love the coloring and dp.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my ...this screams DARLING all over it! Your coloring is super duper! and....loving the layout!

Jackie said...

Heather I just love this! This fairy is my favorite of all the ones we have released and you made her look amazing! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and for letting me work with yo so closely!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Finally getting a chance to hop! Love this fairy card! So pretty!

Delia said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and I love the rhinestones around her. Absolutely stunning!!