Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Resolution

WOW! Day two of being an real blogger and I actually found time to post something. Because of the Christmas break I am babysitting my almost 1 year old niece this week so my "me" time is even more limited than usual.
After the stress of the holidays and all of the extra "expenses", I decided that my New Year's resolution would be to do my best to stick to a very small craft budget. I even went as far as deciding that I would not buy anything craft related in the month of January. As soon as I made this decision I realized that I am just about out of Tombow Mono Multi adhesive. I can't make it the entire month without that so yesterday I had to make a purchase from my favorite adhesive vendor scrapbookpal.com. I also remembered that I wanted a couple CC Designs sets so there went another $22 to allthatscraps.com. So much for my no craft purchases in January. To make things even harder on me I saw some adorable cards that Mary Webb (mwebb on SCS) made using the nestabilities dies. They are now VERY high on my wish list. CC Designs just came out with 2 new valentine sets that I like and to top everything off I just got my new TAC catty from Kisa (kisamari on SCS) in the mail today. It is going to be a long month but I'm going to try and play with all of the toys that I already have.
To keep me busy I have been trying to do the daily challenges on ashadeofblue.net.
I love the homey atmosphere of ASB and the daily challenges are a lot of fun. As soon as we get our camera back (I'm praying that it gets here SOON!) I will post some of the challenge cards I've made in the past few days. I hope you are all enjoying your day.

No comments: