Sunday, January 6, 2008

Off to bed early tonight.

It has been a long weekend and I am completely exhausted. Yesterday was a day full of dishes, laundry, vacuuming, scrubbing floors and a tiny bit of shopping. Today was just as crazy. My former boss and her kids came over to make gingerbread houses. I bought all of the ingredients to make these weeks ago but never found time to make them before the holidays. I baked the gingerbread pieces last night (I was up until midnight...yikes!) and we assembled and decorated them today. We decided to go with a Valentine theme since we missed Christmas. They turned out super cute but of coarse...I still do not have a camera. Go figure. If I don't get mine back soon I'm going to buy a fancy new one. I bet if I tell Tom that mine will show up VERY quickly. Well, I'm off to bed early. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: