Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrappin Sunday and an "E" award!!!!

Yesterday was a great day for scrappin at our house. We were snowed-in (more like iced-in actually) and Tom was home to help watch the kids! I got 3 (2-page) layouts done yesterday. WOW, I haven't scrapped that much in 2 years. Here is one of the layouts that I did (I'm way behind so you will notice that Annabelle is only 2 years old, instead of her current 4).
This is the first time ever that I have used the computer to print something out for a scrapbook, and I really like how it turned out.





And on another note.....


I also wanted to mention that last week while I was sick and not posting, I received an email from Jen (Glitter in My Hair) nominating me for an "E" for Excellence blog award. I am so sorry it took me this long to thank you and get this posted but it has been a crazy week or so. I feel really honored to be nominated especially since my blog has definitely not been all that excellent as of late. Hopefully now that my stamp room is back together and our housesold is a little healthier I will have more to post. Thank you so much for thinking of me! The cool thing is I get to pass on the love to other deserving bloggers, YAY! Check back later today for my list of Excellent bloggers!

1 comment:

Delia said...

Heather,

I love the page....you are so great with color. I love it. I am in the same boat as you. Logan is 6 and I am up to 2 1/2 years. I love the little dots with matching patterned paper. Are those the see through pebbles? Let me know.

Congrats on your Excellence award, you rock!!