Friday, March 28, 2008

Tough Week

Thank you to everyone who sent messages asking if everything is going ok. We have had a tough week. We did go to my parents house for Easter but Annabelle's asthma/allergies started acting up and by the time we got home she was coughing like mad. Meanwhile, Beckett was still running a low grade fever. Annabelle seemed ok on Monday and part of Tuesday but then the fever kicked back in, in full force. It has been a really really long week. I haven't had much time to do anything crafty what so ever. I think I am in yet another stamping/scrapping slump. Yesterday I did try to do a little basic scrapping. These pages are a far cry from good but I'm way way way behind on working on the kids scrapbooks so I need a couple easy pages. I made this layout twice (one for each book). I've had the Cricut for almost a year and a half and I am finally starting to play with it. If only I had more fonts to choose from. As you can see from the pages, I am still WAY WAY WAY behind. These are from June 2005....yes, almost 3 years ago. I don't scrap in any particular order. I look through my stash of pictures and pick whatever I feel like scrapping. I still haven't done Annabelle's birth or 1st birthday but I do have Beckett's birth and first birthday done. See...no sense what so ever. I spent some time organizing some of our photos today and found a bunch that I can definitely play with. The problem with having everything digital is that we never ever print any of pictures. If I want to scrap I usually go through several months and send a huge printing order to Wal-mart...on the likes of 500 pictures at a time. Anyway...that is a long story about nothing. Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Monika in VA said...

Those are very sweet pages. It's nice to see lots of pics instead of lots of embellishments sometimes... Just stopped by from SCS ~ Hope everyone is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages. Hope everyone is ok now. xxx

SBS-13

jo said...

stunning pages x

Delia said...

Great pages, love the photos and the colors.

Kisa Peters said...

I love long stories about nothing..that is totally me! Great pages! I'm not a very good scrapper, but I'd love to get back into it. I hope the family is feeling better.