Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF!

I am so glad it is finally Friday. I have had a sore back all week and today it is at its absolute worst. I can barely bend over right now. To make the day a little more challenging I babysat my 1 year old niece and one of Annabelle's friends. It actually wasn't that bad but boy is my back hurting. When my sister came to pick up my niece, my 7 year old niece was with her and she gave me this key chain that she bought for me. Yes, my 7 year old niece bought me a key chain with a picture of my "boyfriend" Zac Efron on it. It even says I *heart* Troy (for those of you who aren't crazy Zac Efron (or HSM) fans that was his character in HSM. I thought it was so cute and thoughtful of her and it is so true...I definitely *heart* Zac Efron! Thanks Raechell for the awesome gift. My keys will be on it tomorrow! Hope you all had a great Friday.
April and Jen and I are off to scrap mania at Archivers tomorrow night so hopefully I make some great projects that I can post on Sunday. Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

That is too cute! He is too!

Delia said...

Love HSM and I love Zac. That was a really nice gift. I hope you back feels better tomorrow...Enjoy Archivers and please share.

mwebb said...

That is so sweet!!!!

Hope your back is better, I totally understand back problems. I had back surgery in April of 2002. I have been having issues again, so I am going to get it checked on Thursday, I so hope that it's not the disks again.

jo said...

omg , my 10yrs love him 2lol, thanks for kind words on my blog ,jo x

Mary Dawn said...

we hear about troy every stinkin' day !! he's my 4 yr old's imaginary best friend

they start young

also, who could blame her...zac efron is a hot. tee.

hee

Anonymous said...

Now how can he be your boyfriend, when he is obviously MY boyfriend? Silly. I love getting gifts from children....they are so sweet and genuine!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

That is so sweet that Raechell got that for you. Kids are just too adorable. Zac is too adorable too!

I am waaaay behind in blurfing but you mentioned you posted this so I had to come see.