Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday!!!

It has been yet another long week and I'm glad that it is Friday. I didn't get much of anything stamping related done this week with the exception of the sb pages that I made last night. Hopefully the weekend will prove to be more productive. And speaking of last night's sb pages-they honestly look 100x better in real life. I was just looking at the photos and they really don't do the pages justice. I thought they turned out pretty good, although I looked back at some older pages and all of my pages are starting to look alike. I need to get some sb pointers from Delia, her pages are always so terrific!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Delia said...

You are too hard are yourself, just take the photo near a window with lots of light (not sunny just lots of light). I take mine by my bay window in the morning, Logan's floor by the window in the afternoon or outside in late afternoon. Your pages are awesome and I have a few here that will prove it.

Kisa Peters said...

Happy friday!

Anonymous said...

It's Friday! And your dad stopped with my BLOG CANDY! Yeah!!! It really was the best part of the day. We had a nice conversation. But Seriously, Heather, you HAVE to teach him how to find your blog. He had NO idea what I was talking about!
Hugs!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!!!

Angie C said...

SBS13 Card Swap

details are now on my blog - please leave a comment if you would like to join in.
Hugs Angie