Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some movie reviews

Well, nothing new on the craft front, but I did watch a couple movies over the past week...
Once - as I've said before, this was a good movie. The music is awesome. I just bought the soundtrack today. Highly recommend! I'm thinking of putting this one back in our Netflix queue so that I can watch it again.
The Namesake - I really liked this to, but it is a little slow to get going. Definitely more on the artsy, Sundance side than mainstream movies.
Fool's Gold - Cheesy chick flick...loved it! How can any woman not love a cheesy romance movie filled with a shirtless Matthew McConaughey?

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

I didn't realize Fools Gold was already on video! Gonna have to get that one! I Love those two together!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

God I love Matthew McConaughey. Fool's Gold is at the top of my Netflix Queue right now - I just added it last night, it had been forever since we updated.

nessy said...

not heard of any of these films!! where have i been???
will take a note ,if i have some time to sit and watch, maybe at the weekend!!
vanessa xx

Delia said...

I don't know any of those films, might have to check them out.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that this old lady still loves your movie reviews. However, no one else in the house does....so they leave the room, which can be a good thing!