Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Swell Season were FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

The concert was PHENOMENAL, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE...!!!! I have been to A LOT of concerts in my life and this was by far my favorite. The entire group is just amazing. Glen Hansard is hilarious and super talented. He plays the same beat up guitar that he played in the movie. Everything about the whole concert was incredible! I don't know how to add YouTube videos to my posts but I have some links to some videos of them performing. If you have any time, definitely check these out - they are definitely worth watching!

Falling Slowly - Live at Sundance
Falling Slowly - Letterman Performance
When Your Mind's Made Up
Lies

If these links don't work, just do a YouTube search for The Swell Season...there are tons of great videos.

There will be no stamping today because after the late night last night (we didn't get home until almost midnight) I am pretty much a non-functional human being today...but it was SO worth it! If you ever get the opportunity to see The Swell Season LIVE...run, don't walk, to the ticket office! You won't regret it!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

I'm glad you had a great time! They sound like something I could listen to and enjoy as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, maaan! How did you get so lucky? They are amazing, aren't they?! Even old folks like I am enjoy a great concert. I'm really glad that you had fun!
Sara