As part of the DRS Designs design team search process, they gave the finalists 3 stamps that they needed to create a card with. When I saw the stamps I thought they were great, individually, but together....definitely a challenge! The sentiment stamp was really large and since I typically have a hard time finding room for a sentiment on my card, let alone a large sentiment, the challenge was even greater. In the end I used the entire sentiment but I cut it into several pieces. Considering the challenge, I was actually really happy with the card I made.
To see all of the different ideas the DT ladies came up with using these 3 stamps, check out the DRS blog...challenge cards will be highlighted all this week!
I hope you are having a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by!