Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun stuff!

I don't have any new project to share today (yet) but I have a couple fun things...

First off I'm totally excited because I won this month's Shimmerz Linkz contest. Shimmerz is my new favorite product and now I get 5 more colors to play with! For more info on how you can win check out the Shimmerz Blog!

Second, I was contacted last week by JustRite Stampers asking me if it was ok to add some of my cards to their web gallery...oh coarse I don't mind! I have 3 cards in their Special Events -birthday gallery, 2 cards in their Christmas - card gallery and 1 card in their Special Occassion -graduation gallery! Check out their gallery HERE.

Last, but not least, I got a blog award from my blogging friend, Debi! Thanks so much Debi for the award and for all of the wonderful comments you leave for me on my blog everyday!!!
In accepting this award, I agree to:
1. Display the logo and link to the one who award it.
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs to receive the award.
3. Add links to those 7 blogs to my blog.
4. Leave the nominees a message that they have been nominated to receive the award.

For this award I would like to pass it on to all of my fellow DRS Designs design team members. All of these ladies are incredibly talented and inspire me on a daily basis!!! Click HERE to see some awesome projects made by these ladies! So in alphabetical order: Angel, Cathy, Dawn, Etha, Janette, Jennifer, Jessica G (I know you don't have a blog but your work is awesome and I wanted to included you, too), Jessica K and Vicki

I'm hoping to have a card to share later today but I can't gaurantee it because my cold seems to just keep getting worse and we have a preschool fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that I get some stamping time too though! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

marywebb said...

Wow Heather!!! Lot's of good things happening for you!! Get over that cold soon.

Janette said...

thanks Heather for the award! I will upload to my blog as soon as I can figure out how- think I am doing something wrong somehow. Congrats on the shimmerz, I was excited that BOTH of us won this month. Congrats on the DT and just rite too- you are really on fire lately!

Kari said...

Congrats on all of the fun things!! How exciting!!