When I got this stamp from DRS Designs all I could think of was glittery pillar candles. My cousin Tina made us one for our wedding with our wedding invite on the candle and covered in glitter. It was so pretty. Anyway, so I decided to play around with some glitter...
For the first card I stamped the image on a transparency sheet with Stazon black ink and then I added the glitter to the backside of the transparency using a Sakura quickie glue pen. This is a tedious job for someone with lots of patience (I don't have patience so this card just about drove me nuts - it took me 3 days to finish the main image). You have to add glue and glitter to only one section at a time, let it dry and then do another section. For the second card I just stamped the image on cardstock, colored it and then covered it in dazzling diamonds glitter.
Supplies used: Stamps from DRS Designs, SU CS, transparency sheet, misc glitter, glitter brads, May Arts ribbon, SU ticket corner punch, foam dimensionals.
Supplies used: Stamps from DRS Designs, SU CS, TAC SU, Prismacolor makers, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Gold embossing powder, Amuse self adhesive star rhinestones, misc ribbon, foam dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!