Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Challenge #27

It's time for another fun Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday sketch challenge. Unfortunately I didn't have time to play along this week (actually I tried to play along but after spending 2 hours on a card it ended up in my recycling bin).
We would love for you to play along. If you decided to play, please use keyword MTTSC27 when uploading to SCS and PCP. Here is this week's skech:

Be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the Twinkling Tuesday design team:
Cassie
Christi
Darla
Debbie
Heather S.
Jacquie
Janna
Jessica
Kim
Kimmie
Rebecca
Sandra
Lisa Slusser

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Cute card! love the bright colors

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL! You still did better than me! I couldn't post at all at my parent's house w/ their prehistoric dinosaur LOL! Oh well...we all have those days ,right?

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey glad to know several of us had problems last week. I got mine posted but it was not until like 4 pm last week!!!

Heather