Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paper Makeup Monday Challenge (on Wednesday)

Hope everyone is having a great week. If you are looking for the Shimmerz Birthday Blog Hop post, please scroll down to the previous post.

Since I'm all caught up with my design team work for the month I thought I would take some time this week and do something totally crazy....stamp for fun! LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the stamping time I get, but for the most part I usually spend my stamping time working on design team requirements. This week though, everything is just for fun.
Paper Makeup Stamps has a challenge on their blog every Monday. This week the challenge was to make a project using the colors yellow, aqua, chocolate and white/cream. It just so happens that my latest order from Paper Makeup was delivered on Monday so I had to get them inked up right away. At first I had a hard time trying to tie in the aqua but in the end I absolutely LOVED how my card turned out. I smile every time I look at this adorable guy!
Supplies used: Stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps, SU CS, SU DP, Copic markers, Basic Grey self adhesive pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a terrific week!

12 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

I LOVE this card! LOVE it! Did you hear me? LOVE IT! It is soo stinkin cute! I love your use of color, browns.blue.yellow.........love it!!!

Unknown said...

super sweet Heather.

Thanks for the absolutely beautiful RAK and the card. I love it!!!

Cheri said...

What a perfectly adorable card! I love Dustin's images, so it's a good thing I've got LOTS of them! Glad you got some time to just "play"!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Heather, wow what a lovely card, such a fab dinosaur and that layout rocks!!! love it hugs Linda x

Danni said...

That is sooo sooo cute!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! What a really fun layout and adorable coloring!! :) TFS!

Nancy said...

So adorable, Heather! You colored this little guy amazingly!! Love it!!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Heather you combined these colors perfectly, this is a great design. Your dino is too cute, love the way you color him!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!!! Wonderful colors and layout. Great job on it!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun card! Your dino image really pops in those colors and your DP combo is impeccable, as always!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super sweet card and love the layout! Love how you colored him up, too!

Heather Schlatter said...

Heather I love this card!!! I love that Dino, and the colors even though I think there might be some Br*** in it, but I will forgive you this one time!!! LOL!!!!

Heather