Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!

I'm a little late getting this posted, but I had to get my treadmill torture in before I lost my motivation. Now that I'm done, here is the winner of my blog candy picked by random.org

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5 

Timestamp: 2009-08-06 02:17:50 UTC


And the winner is....
Maria Matter said...

hope things calm down for you soon, sweetie!
I know you're enjoying your little ones before school starts!
take care Heather!
Blessings, Maria

we started school today, but with homeschooling there isn't much difference in our days...just a few more books! :)

August 3, 2009 10:09 AM

CONGRATULATIONS MARIA!!!!!

I will hopefully get this packaged up and sent out by the end of the week. Thank you to all of you who left comments for me!

No comments: