Thursday, August 6, 2009

HUGE SALE at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!!!

I was going to post this tomorrow but thought I better post now so that you don't miss out on anything. Jacksonbelle Embellishments is have a HUGE (and I do mean HUGE) SALE!
In preparation for new CHA arrivals, Lindsey has slashed prices on tons of items. Basic Grey Buttons and Brads in several styles are less than $2. You can't beat that. She also has a TON of fabulous Memory Box and Inkadinkado wood mounted stamps that were originally up to $8 now priced at $0.99. There are several styles of Robin's Nest Dew Drops for only $1.99 each! WOW!
I just placed my order (I ordered a ton of BG brads and buttons!) and I highly recommend you check it out. At these prices, things won't last long so don't wait!!! To see all of the AWESOME sale items, click HERE!

No comments: