Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!


Happy Labor Day to all of my U.S. readers! Happy Monday to the rest of you! I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

It's time for another fun Monday Little Paper Shop callenge. This week we have an AWESOME sketch for you! We would love for you to play along! If you do, be sure to leave a link to your project on the LPS blog so we can check out your creations!

I also wanted to mention that if you haven't check out the new Little Paper Shop FORUM, you definitely should! In addition to chatting amongst friends, you can hang on, check out some samples, chat with the DT, and there are even groups for Challenges, photography, and more! We hope to see you over there soon!




Here is my card:

For more sketchy inspiration, make sure you check out the blogs of the rest of the LPS design team:


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Check back tomorrow for another great Jacksonbelle challenge!

10 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

YOur card is just gorgeous!!!! I love it!!! Hey we decided to use the same stamp set! LOL

Jessica Diedrich said...

ok, I have to laugh b/c Ann and I used the same set and you and Silvia did and they're both older ones, LOL! That is awesome! This is beautiful girlie!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Heather, hope you're having a relaxing day with your family!!!

This is a beautiful card, pretty birdie!!! :)
Blessings, Maria

Bonnie said...

Oh my word! This is beautiful! Did I miss the bird memo??!! lol!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Heather, this is very stunning girl!! You've done such a gorgeous job with the layout and love your coloring on that image!! ;) HUGS

Unknown said...

What a fab card Heather ... beautiful colouring X

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, how lovely Heather!!! I love birds and yours looks so realistic!!! Gorgeous!!

Linda

Ann Kranitz said...

This is a gorgeous card!!! Love your colors

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin so good.

Allison Rankin said...

Super job...one of the best blue jays (stamped anyway) I have seen! Gorgeous clouds in the BG too!