Friday, February 26, 2010

Memories Of Time Sketch Challenge

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I found a little time today to play along with the Memories of Time sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:

I actually made 2 cards with this sketch. For the first card I flipped the sketch on its side. I used the super fun Our Craft Lounge set "Hangin Loose with Kona". The "Your Invited" sentiment is from DRS Designs. It is hard to tell in the picture but the rhinestones are actually red.

For my 2nd card I used one of the super adorable Victoria Case stamps from SCACD. I paired this up with a sentiment from Fiskars. I also added some Dress It Up glitter dots and Offray ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific weekend!

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What cute cards!!

marywebb said...

so cute Heather! I especially love that first one. :o)

Unknown said...

These are adorable Heather! You're rockin' on these boy cards...something I struggle with often. I think I say that every time too - lol. Beautifully done!!!

Delia said...

As always awesome cards, I love the sparkles and the colors. The frog is just too cute. Great cards, thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Moore said...

Beautiful cards.