Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Our Craft Lounge Fun!

I had so much fun making my Our Craft Lounge snowman card the other day that I thought I would play along with their sketch challenge one more time.


This time I flipped the sketch on its side. I used the super fun Dino-mite set from OCL. I paired this cute guy up with some Basic Grey Archaic designer paper...I am definitely going to need more Archaic because it works great with these images!Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

gRRRR! This is awesome!! Great coloring too!!

Danni said...

Oh my!! Dinosaurs are a favorite around here...this is awesome!

Unknown said...

Ginormous is one of my favorite words :) This is PERFECT for boys -- I never have enough boy cards!! FANTASTIC Heather!

Memories of Time said...

YOU GO GIRL!! Now tomorrow is another one! You are rockin it!! I love the word Ginormous too! he he he

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

YEAH! Love that you turned the sketch! LOVE what you did with it!

marywebb said...

I love it!! I sure wish I would make some time for stamping.