Saturday, March 27, 2010

Running late!

I'm running late today! Too much going on in our life this week, I guess. It is a good thing I was chatting with Jen at 11:30 last night since she is the one who reminded me that I needed to blog today.

It is preview time at Paper Pretties! The new releases will be available to purchase on April 1st. Today there are some super fun previews from myself, Jana and Jen.

My card today uses the March SOTM which will now be available for non SOTM customers starting April 1st. This set is called You're Maavelous. She is such a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

she's adorable Heather! Great job coloring her!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Heather! What a cute image and your papers are just perfect!

Unknown said...

Just so fun!! Love the colors you used! :)