Sunday, March 28, 2010

Try It Out Tuesday...On Sunday!

You may have noticed that there was no Try It Out Tuesday last week. Sweet Susana and her dear husband took some much needed time off, therefore the SCACD store was closed for the week. The good news is, it is back open and ready for business. To make the news even sweeter, Susana has added TONS of fabulous new products to her store...including Our Craft Lounge Stamps, Zva Creative, Copic Multiliners and lots more!

Our belated Try It Out Tuesday challenge is to create an Easter or Spring gift.
I am not typically a gifty item maker so this was definitely a challenge for me. Kisa had sent my kids some super duper cute hot chocolate boxes at Christmas and I decided to case them. For my gift box I used the ADORABLE new Victoria Case "Little Aud" stamp. She is just the sweetest thing. I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. I added some Brown Sparkly Fluff to the bunny to give him a fun furry look. I also added some Kaiser gems to the flower centers and as a pretty little earring for Little Aud. I used the Bow Easy to make that perfect bow at the top of my gift. I have always struggled with bows and the Bow Easy lets me create a PERFECT bow every single time! I love it! To finish it off I added a gorgeous Basic Grey stitched brad.

Be sure to check out the blogs of the rest of the incredibly talented SCACD design team members for more inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all all having a terrific weekend!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

YUMMO!!!
this is fab Heather!!!!
blessings, Maria