Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AWESOME tutorial!

Good morning! I have ANOTHER busy day today (swimming lessons and preschool) so I'm not sure if I will get to my stamp room today or not. Even though I don't have any cards or pages to post this morning I wanted to share this ABSOLUTELY AWESOME tutorial with you from the blog of Jody Morrow (Confessions of a Ribbon Addict): Drunken Watercolor
I can't wait to try this out!
Hope you all have a great day and if I find some time this afternoon I will try and post again.

2 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

oh yeah, I saved that one right away. I actually used it to color a prima w/ aquapainter (long story) and it worked GREAT and dried fast and didn't make the prima fall apart and go bleah.

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Great link, Heather! I can't wait to try this technique~