Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy Day

I have a busy day ahead of me and probably won't find any time to create anything except for maybe a headache. I thought I would share a scrapbook page I made a couple months ago. Some of you have already seen this as it is in my ASB gallery, but I thought I would share it here too. I was doing one of the sb layout challenges from ASB and came up with this page. The picture is Annabelle's school picture from last year. The page is nothing too fancy but I really liked how it turned out with the exception of the fact that I cropped the picture a little shorter than I wanted.
I hope you all have a terrific day!

8 comments:

Delia said...

I love this page, the colors are so great and the picture is just too adorable.

Gia Harvey said...

Very cute - like the colours

Linda Anderson said...

Such a cute layout Heather!!

Jo said...

Wonderful L/o Heather...simple but striking ;0

Richelle said...

great page...cute pic.

Richelle SBS 13

jo said...

wow sooooooooo stunning love the colours , she is just so prtty,jo x

nessy said...

very stylish - love your choice of colours -lovely effective layout!!
vanessa xx

Maureen said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and the flowers!