Here are the deets:
P.S. - You've been tagged!
The rules of the game:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random Facts About Me:
1. My middle name is Renee (so with my hyphenated last name I have a total of 9 E's in my name)
2. I've broken my right arm twice in my life, once when I was 4 years old (falling off our swing set) and once when I was 26 (falling off my mountain bike).
3. In my mid 20's I did several off-road mountain bike races.
4. In high school I played fast pitch softball and I was a varsity basketball and football cheerleader.
5. I love singing. I'm hoping dh will buy me a good karaoke machine for our anniversary (but I'm not holding my breath). My dream is to be in a band (and also to be about 10 years younger than I am).
6. My first music concert I ever attended was MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice for my 16th birthday. I have since bettered my music/concert tastes to the likes of Prince, REM, U2, John Mellencamp, Harry Connick Jr., Indigo Girls, Bare Naked Ladies, Sheryl Crow and lots more. During our pre-marriage/dating years (all 5 of them) dh and I went to A LOT of concerts.
7. I love HS Musical and Zac Efron (you ladies knew I couldn't post facts without this obvious one)
Boy this was a challenge. After trying to figure out something interesting about myself, I realized that I am totally boring. I'm going to have to spice up my life so next time I get tagged I have something good to write!
According to the rules I need to tag 7 people so we can learn all their secrets too. I know it says to tag 7 other bloggers but I'm going to bend the rules and tag a few bloggers and a few non-bloggers. All of you non-bloggers please post your info in the comments for this post.
Here we go:
April (my sis)
Nessy (Nessy's Notes)
Lynn (Just Monkin' Around)
Jo (Only Joking)