Friday, March 7, 2008

I haven't even stepped foot in my stamp room all week :(
Hopefully tomorrow I will get lots of time to play while Tom watches the kids for a bit.

I did however finally make a list of all the stamp sets I am trying to sell (unfortunately, I need to pay bills so I can't even buy new fun stuff with any funds I make). If you are interested in any of these please feel free to send me an email or comment on this post.

Here is what I have available:
Stampin Up! FOR SALE:
A is for Adorable $8
Watercolor Minis $6
Pretty Princess $18
Baby Annoucements $8
Sweet Spot $10
Cute Converse $8
Cuddles and Tickles $8
All Natural $14
Cheesecloth $16
Island Blossoms (new/unmounted) $18
Retro Alphabet lower $26
Noteworthy $6
Too Terrific Tags $6
Festive Four $5
Around and About $5
Alphabet Soup $6
Tagger's Dozen $14
Dot Invitation $8
Everyday Celebrations (flower, sundae, Happiness is not perfect until it is shared, your baby is a dream come true Happiness to all of you) $8
Monkey Business (this set is on EZ mount - stored in a CD case) $18
Perfect Ending $12
Hearts and Clovers $14
Greatest Gift $24
DD set (don't know the name) has a large watering can and a bunch of flowery /leafy type stamps to go with $12
Headline Alphabet $30
Jumbo Wheel Everyday Blossoms $5
standard wheel Candycane Christmas $4
standard wheel Gifts Galore $4
standard wheel Love Swirls $4
standard wheel Butterfly $4 (I have 2 of these, don't ask me why)
standard wheel Blossoms and Bugs $4
standard wheel Busy Bees $4


Gina K FOR SALE:
Punchy Words (new/unopened) $15
Simple Pleasures (new/unopened) $15

Misc. FOR SALE:
Marvy GIGA scalloped Circle, MEGA scalloped circle & MEGA non-scalloped circle $28 for the set
Marvy GIGA scalloped square & MEGA non-scalloped square $20 for the set
Marvy GIGA scalloped oval & MEGA non-scalloped oval $20 for the set

No comments: