I've been tagged by one of my SBS-13 sisters, Nessy from Nessy's Notes. It is a great day for it since I don't have anything new to post today.
1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO??? I was working in a dairy ingredient quality control lab...testing yogurt and buttermilk cultures to make sure they could make what they were supposed to.
2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO??? Pretty much the same thing I am doing today....taking kids to preschool and swimming lessons
3. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURATE SNACKS
chips and salsa, rosemary/olive oil Triscuits, veggies and dip, Reese's peanut butter cups, Flavored chips
4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE: I would join a gym (and get a personal trainer), hire someone to make us delicious/healthy meals everyday, hire a maid, visit all of my out-of-state stamping friends (Mary, Kisa, Delia, Lisa...), donate to charity
5. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING Stamping, Reading, Sleeping, Camping, Biking
6. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN Leg warmers, Anything in Flourescent colors, Pants that you roll up tight at your ankles, a bikini, stirrup pants
7. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE TOYS! Cuttlebug, Cropodile,iPod,...can't think of anything else right at the moment.