Sunday, March 2, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a busy weekend even though we didn't really do anything. I took advantage of the fact that Tom was home and got a lot of cleaning done on Saturday and then Saturday night my good friend Jen (glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com) and I got some quality stamping time in at the Archiver's scrap mania. It was nice to have 6 uninterrupted hours of stamping time. Hopefully I didn't annoy Jen too much with my non-stop chatter. It was nice to talk with her without having to yell over the kids screaming. Tom managed to handle the kids just fine except, when the kids went to bed, Beckett told him he could lay down next to them but only until mommy gets home and then you have to get out of her spot. I'm so glad to know someone here loves me.
I can't show you the project that I worked on at scrap mania because I didn't get it finished yet, but I do have a card that I made yesterday afternoon to share. This is just a simple wedding card. The couple image is Stampendous and the sentiment is from one of the clear Studio G $1 stamp sets. I colored the grooms tux with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The rest is pretty simple...glitter, cuttlebug, ribbon, etc.
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

nessy said...

sounds like you`ve had a lovely girly day!!(crafting /and girlfriend chatter) -lovely blog
vanessa xx

Gia Harvey said...

Hey Heather, love the stamp!

Gia
(SBS 13)

nessy said...

hi heather - you`ve been tagged -visit my blog for the questions!!
vanessa (nessysnotes) xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love your card!!! Fellow
SBS13 you have been tagged. See my blog...http://justmeandmyrubberstamps.blogspot.com/

Kari said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous card! I love how you colored in the tux!!! I can't wait to see what you created on your night out! And wow..6 hours of stamping fun!!! I am jealous!! :O)

Maureen said...

Very pretty - love all the sparkle!

Delia said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the glitter on the background and the dress. It's gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

what a nice card!
I hope you have a great week!
Vicki SBS13

Kisa Peters said...

Great card! LOVE the coloring of the tux!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see yuo stamping again. Your cards are WONDERFUL!!!

Glad Beckett made it clear where your spot is too!!! :o)

Angie C said...

Beautiful card - love it

Richelle said...

I love those stamping get togethers...no kids, no hubby..just total stamping!

Great wedding card..the glitter makes it bling...

Richelle SBS 13

nessy said...

hi again!!( see ihave posted twice already)just tosay iam awarding you "you made my day" to be found on my blog!!
vanessa xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous card...love it!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! xxx

SBS-13
Lesley

Unknown said...

Love this card

SBS-13

Coley said...

Love this wedding card - it looks beautiful x
Wish I had invested in Prismacolour about a year ago!!